- Using Cal3D
- Bone Animation
- LUA State Machine
- Fire Elemental that shoots fireballs at the player
Added support for VBO streaming (for the animation)
Designing and implementing a game engine.
Intro and Menu
The diagram was done before the project started. It wasn’t completely completed however it did serve as a solid foundation for our game engine. The diagram was done in Star UML.
- VBO Support (Triangles, Triangle strips, quads, etc etc), using the IndexBufffer & VertexBuffer classes
- 2D Rendering using a Rectangle
- bitmap font rendering (Loaded from .fnt)
- Texture2D, Texture3D & TextureCube
- SpriteBatch (Not part of IRenderer.)
Shaders (GLSL) — Interfaced
- Currently implemented using GLFW
- Bullet Physics implemented.
- Ray Picking
- Triangle Meshes
- Picking Up Objects
- A game can be completely created using LUA
- World builder completely coded in LUA
- Support for adding different loaders
- Interfaced asset
- Interfaced loader
Interfaced input loader
Awesomium 1.7 Alpha (HTML5 Support) – Last minute implementation
Texture Loading: Devil
Majority of the models: YoFrankie – The assignment was focused on the game engine not the game. Although we did model a fair bit.
Menu Music: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/480533 (Author: Andersson187)
- Joe Skelton
- Hatef Tadayon
- Matthew Vlietstra