ICT309 – Math Racer Demo
- Voice Recognition
- Speech Synthesis
- Curriculum (Grade 1 to grade 12)
- Teaches you math…
- Uploaded to a webserver
- Can also be viewed using a standard web browser.
World Builder/ Scene Graph Demo
– Scene graphs are loaded through the xna content pipeline
– Scene graph serializes directly to XML – allowing loading/ saving
– Ability to right click on nodes and add “Custom control” i.e. imput, xbox avatars, keyboard movement and so forth
– Ability to modify various variables of a selected Spatial in the scene graph i.e. locations, rotations and so forth
– Grid on/off button works 🙂
– Right clicking allows you to rotate the camera, arrow buttons allow movement
– selected objects
– The nodes can be added to the XNA components game, which manage update/drawing via Components.Add(new Node())
– Some more stuff.
The scene graph is inspired by Jmonkey’s scene graph; the GUI also shares some similarities.